I started this page last month at a friend’s house and forgot about it. I pulled it out this weekend to add the final touches with items from my stash.
I love this picture of my Camryn. She has a collection of “hipster” sunglasses that she likes to wear. Really, they are just sunglasses that she has poked the lenses out of, but I love that she likes to wear them and add other accessories, like Minnie Mouse ears, to create cute outfits. Do you remember those days of putting something fun or silly on, and wearing it proudly?! I love that about this age and stage, and sad that we don’t embrace that confidence more as adults. 🙂 We should always walk with confidence and love who we are. Don’t you agree?
The base of this page is my LAST sheet of grid paper by Scenic Route that I have had in my stash forever. If you remember Scenic Route, you are probably sentimental about their papers like I am. 🙂
The tab, circle heart and star, “These Moments” phrase sticker, and “Happy” banner are also from the Felicity Jane Emeline kit.
I used some gold foil stickers by Crate Paper for the title. I stitched through the letters because the adhesive on these isn’t that great and I didn’t want them falling off in my book … plus, stitching looks cute, right?!!
The house die cut is from a Project Life die cut pack by American Crafts. I surrounded the title and this cute little house with puffy stickers by Seven Paper. That darling epoxy arrow is an older item from Freckled Fawn. So cute!
I added more stitching around the photo and the edge of the paper and then added some Teresa Collins Designs photo corners.
- Patterned and Solid Papers: Grid (Scenic Route), Everything Else (Felicity Jane Emeline)
- Stickers: Felicity Jane Emeline
- Puffy Stickers: Seven Paper
- Die Cuts: American Crafts
- Epoxy Phrase: Pink Fresh Studio
- Epoxy Arrow: Freckled Fawn
- Gold Letter Stickers: Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti
- Photo Corners: Teresa Collins Designs
- Computer/Printer/White Cardstock for Journaling
- Sewing Machine & White Thread
- Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives)/Adhesive
Have a great week!