I recently treated myself to a shopping spree at a local scrapbook store here in Utah, and I couldn’t resist picking up the darling Faith collection by Simple Stories. I love all the colors and designs … and while I may or may not have some Faith-based photos I can dig out to scrap with this collection, I love that you can also use it for everyday memories.
I used it to scrap these snapshots of my kids.
I cut out some hearts from the 3×4 Journaling Cards paper to decorate the top right corner of my page, adding a few stickers from the Combo Sticker sheet (phrase stickers, butterly, and flower).
For my title, I cut out the words “Love” and “You” from the 4×4 Elements and 4×6 Horizontal Elements papers. I also cut out the flowers to use as a page decoration. I added all of these to my page with thin foam squares by Scrapbook Adhesives (my favorite things on the planet!).
I added a button to the center of the large flower, and enamel dots to the centers of the smaller flowers for a bit more dimension.
How cute are those little lightbulbs. I added them next to my title to add a visual triangle of yellow around the page. The little red flower is there to carry the red around the page three times, as well.
I cut the oval from one of the 3×4 Journaling Cards to add my journaling. I chose to handwrite it this time around, which is different for me … Lately, I’ve been typing my journaling so that I can tell more, but this time I just kept it short and sweet. 🙂
- Cardstock: Aqua
- Simple Stories Faith Collection
- Combo Sticker
- Grace Paper (Aqua Stripe)
- Charity Paper (Woodgrain)
- Inspire Paper (Pink Flowers)
- Hope Paper (Yellow pattern)
- Peach Paper (Pink Pattern)
- 3×4 Journaling Cards Paper (hearts, journal oval)
- 4×4 Elements Paper (“You”)
- 4×6 Elements Paper (“Love” and Flowers)
- Spray Mists – Clay, White
- Foam Squares/Adhesives
- Sewing Machine/White Thread
- White Crochet Twine
- Yellow Button
- Enamel Dots – White (Freckled Fawn), Red (BasicGrey), Blue (My Mind’s Eye)
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit me! See you again soon!