Sometimes I hold off on scrapbooking certain pictures because I just haven’t found products that “feel” like the day or the memory that I am trying to scrap. Have you ever done that?
These are pictures of my daughter dressed up for the Valentine’s Day High School dance last year. The lace dress with the satin ribbon was just so HER! When I received the lace paper in the December Felicity Jane “Hello Christmas” kit I just knew where I would put that paper to use first … on this layout, of course! (The papers are still available in the Felicity Jane shop HERE, if you are interested!)
I decided to keep it simple, with a black and white color scheme, allowing the photos to really pop off the page.
My next challenge was finding a way to embellish this page … enter the Remarkable You stamp set by Stampin’ Up!
I stamped the two larger florals and leaf branch on white cardstock several times, and then fussy-cut them out with detail scissors.
At first, I colored them, but decided they looked better on this page left plain. I LOVE them!!!
For the title, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the word “stunning” … a cut file by Karla Dudley (Silhouette Design #58232).
- Cardstock: American Crafts, Cougar
- Patterned Papers: Felicity Jane “Hello Christmas”
- Stamp set: Remarkable You by Stampin’ Up
- Black Satin Ribbon, Silver Button
- Gray Distressing Ink
- Silhouette Cameo 3 Electronic Die Cutting Machine
- Gorgeous & Stunning Cut File by Karla Dudley (Silhouette Design #58232)
- Computer/Printer for Journaling
I hope you are having a great week!